Acceptable Use Policy
Acceptable Use Policy
Please read this acceptable use policy (“policy”, “AUP”) carefully before using https://Cloudixie.com website (“website”, “service”) operated by Cloudixie (“Company“, “we”, “us”, or “our”).
Services provided by us may only be used for lawful purposes. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations in connection with your use of the services. Any material or conduct that in our judgment violates this acceptable use policy in any manner may result in suspension or termination of the services or removal of the user’s account with or without notice.
You may not use the services to publish content or engage in activity that is illegal under applicable law, that is harmful to others, or that would subject us to liability, including, without limitation, in connection with any of the following, each of which is prohibited under this AUP:
Unacceptable material on our servers include without limitation:
- Any website related to Cannabis, CBD is strictly forbidden
- IRC Scripts/Bots
- IRCD (irc servers)
- Proxy Scripts/Anonymizers
- Image Hosting Scripts (similar to Photobucket or Tinypic)
- AutoSurf/PTC/PTS/PPC sites
- IP Scanners
- Bruteforce Programs/Scripts/Applications
- Mail Bombers/Spam Scripts
- Banner-Ad services (commercial banner ad rotation)
- File Dump/Mirror Scripts (similar to rapidshare)
- Commercial Audio Streaming (more than one or two streams)
- Escrow/Bank Debentures
- High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or Related Sites
- Investment Sites (FOREX, E-Gold Exchange, Second Life/Linden Exchange, Ponzi, MLM/Pyramid Scheme)
- Sale of any controlled substance without prior proof of appropriate permit(s)
- Prime Banks Programs
- Lottery/Gambling Sites
- Hacker focused sites/archives/programs
- Sites promoting illegal activities
- Distributing pornography or adult related content or offering any escort services
- Forums and/or websites that distribute or link to warez/pirated/illegal content
- Bank Debentures/Bank Debenture Trading Programs
- Fraudulent Sites (Including, but not limited to sites listed at aa419.org & escrow-fraud.com)
- Mailer Pro
- Push-button mail scripts
- Broadcast or Streaming of Live Sporting Events (UFC, NASCAR, FIFA, NFL, MLB, NBA, WWE, WWF, etc)
- Tell A Friend Scripts
- Anonymous or Bulk SMS Gateways
- Bitcoin Miners
- PayDay Loan Sites (including any site related to PayDay loans, PayDay loan affiliate programs, etc)
- Hacking, phishing, scamming, spamming, identity theft, fraud, forgery, deception, virus or malware distribution, network attacks, and interference with any other user’s use of the Services.
- The unauthorized access, monitoring, collection, or use of data, systems, or networks.
- Transmitting, distributing, or storing illegal or fraudulent information or material or information or material that will infringe or otherwise violate any privacy, intellectual property, publicity, or other personal rights including, any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary rights.
- Engaging in offensive activities such as harassment or transmitting or distributing content that is inappropriate, obscene, defamatory, threatening, abusive, that advocates violence or that violates a law, regulation, or public policy.
Zero Tolerance Adult Content Policy
Cloudixie has a zero-tolerance policy in effect for adult content. We do not allow any content considered “adult material” on our servers. This includes any type of media that may contain nudity, partial nudity, or anything else of adult nature determined in Cloudixie’s sole discretion. Violators of this policy will be immediately terminated without a refund.
Child Pornography Prohibited
Content that is potentially harmful to minors, as determined in Cloudixie’s sole discretion, is strictly forbidden, including but not limited to, child pornography or content perceived to be child pornography. Any website found to host child pornography or linking to child pornography will be suspended immediately without notice.
Other Prohibited Content
Using a shared account as a backup/storage device.
You may not use a shared hosting account as a backup/storage device with the exception of one cPanel backup of the same account. Please do not take backups of your backups.
You may not:
- Use twenty-five percent (25%) or more of our system resources for longer than ninety (90) seconds at a time. Activities that could cause this excessive use, include but are not limited to CGI scripts, FTP, PHP, HTTP, etc.
- Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons, such as IRCD.
- Run any type of web spider or indexer (including Google Cash / AdSpy) on shared servers.
- Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
- Run any bit torrent application, tracker, or client. You may link to legal torrents off-site but may not host or store them on our shared servers.
- Participate in any file-sharing/peer-to-peer activities
- Run any gaming servers such as Minecraft, Counter-Strike, Half-Life, Battlefield1942, etc.
- Run cron entries with intervals of less than fifteen (15) minutes.
- Run any MySQL queries longer than fifteen (15) seconds. MySQL tables should be indexed appropriately.
- Include the local file rather than the URL when using PHP, include functions for including a local file. Instead of including “http://yourdomain.com/include.php”), use “include.php”.
- Force HTML to handle server-side code (like PHP and SHTML) to help reduce usage.
The use of more than two hundred and fifty thousand (250,000) inodes on any shared account may result in a warning, and if no action is taken to reduce the excessive use of inodes, your account may be suspended. If an account exceeds one hundred thousand (100,000) inodes it will be automatically removed from our backup system to avoid over-usage, however, databases will still be backed up as a courtesy in our sole discretion. Every file (i.e. a webpage, image file, email, etc.) on your account uses up one (1) inode.
User accounts that constantly create and delete large numbers of files on a regular basis, have hundreds of thousands of files or cause file system damage may be flagged for review and/or suspension. The primary cause of excessive inodes is typically due to Users leaving their catchall address enabled, but never checking their primary account mailbox. Over time, tens of thousands of messages (or more) build-up, eventually pushing the account past an acceptable amount of inodes. To disable your default mailbox, login to cPanel and choose “Mail”, then “Default Address”, “Set Default Address”, and then type in: “:fail: No such user here”.
Cloudixie reserves the right at all times to investigate any actual, suspected or alleged violations of this AUP. You shall reasonably cooperate with Cloudixie in investigating and correcting any actual or alleged breach of this AUP by yourself of any User. Cloudixie further reserves the right to cooperate with legal authorities and third parties in investigating any alleged violations of this AUP, including disclosing the identity of any User that Cloudixie believes is responsible for such violation.
Nothing in this AUP shall limit Cloudixie’s rights and remedies at law or in equity that may be available.
Your Services may be suspended or terminated with or without notice upon any violation of this Acceptable Use Policy (AUP). If applicable, violations will be reported to the appropriate law enforcement agency.
A failure to respond to an email from our abuse department within twenty-four (24) hours, or as otherwise specified in the email, may result in the suspension or termination of your Services. All abuse issues must be dealt with via trouble ticket/email and will receive a response within twenty-four (24) hours.
If you feel you have discovered a violation of our AUP please report it to firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.